Thanks Alan. A couple of different techniques, all with K-1 and D FA 24-70/2.8.
The ones with the 3D look are shot early evening, backlit with flash. Most are
f11 @ 1/15th or 1/8th, panning with the vehicle from a distance of 15 feet at
35mm  focal length. The shots with lots of blur and a sharp area toward the
center of the vehicle are shot without flash, backlit in late morning. Most are
f5.6 @ 1/30th, panning in a circular motion from about 8 feet away at 24mm
focal length. The sharp, conventional shots are shot in morning crosslight,
f5.6 st 1/500th at 70mm.

Paul via phone