David:

I share your frustration.  Try this:

Go to the page to which you have linked above.
Put the cursor over the thumbnail of the image you want to select.
In the lower left, you will see "view."
Clicking on view leads to a larger version of the selected image.
You can then copy and paste the URL from the navigation bar of your browser.

Dan Matyola