I had an opportunity to judge a photo contest recently
and in the animal category there were 300 slides of
tightly framed animals and this drove me absolutely
crazy.  I was immediately drawn to the "environmental"
photos which showed the animals interacting with other
animals or merely contrasting the subject with the
surroundings.  The P645 allows you to get both detail
in the subject as well as enough of other stuff to
give you a sense of place and time.

Warren

<<From: "Rob Studdert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Wildlife on 645

Hi Team,

I don't recall if it's old news but I just thought
that I'd
mention that the
P645N II gets a pretty good rap by Andy Rouse as a
wildlife
kit in the April
2002 UK Outdoor Photography magazine (it's the cover
story).

Cheers,

Rob Studdert>>

=====