Been a while since i posted an up date for those interested. We did
not get a whole lot done on the book over August as many members where
away and thus contributions were slow to come in as in profile write
ups and out take pictures things like that. However those of us on the
committee put the book together and got most of the wording for the
intro acknowledgments and index and things like that, our own Mark
Roberts got a nod.:-)

As i mentioned a few months ago its a tough process and i truly
understand what Mark, Doug Scott and Bill go through. Its been a hard
grind some tough decisions had to be made resulting in bruised egos
but they were short lived and we are all carrying on. I'm missing
today's meeting. baby sitting, but the other members of the team are
putting the final touches on it, rear cover shot to decide and some
bios to proof and finalize. Thats about it. The ,members are invited
to the publishers house to view the book in Blurb Wright and make
final comments. I personally did not want to do this but was out
voted. They can also be our final spelling and grammar checkers, Gawd
forbid they ask me.:-). The team has an experienced writer and a
designer/ tech manual writer so we a re in good hand that way. I'll
post the link when its out so you can have a look at our work. Number
II might be easier.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.