On 12 September 2017 at 13:43, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> Love the GESO -  much intersting stuff and the "obligatory" is fine, too...
> The juxtaposition of the guys with the three young ladies going the otherway
> and the
> tall building in the background raises it above the 'here we are getting
> together' prsentation

Thanks Ann. of course it was completely planned. I saw the 3 women
walking along the street, thought "I've got 12 seconds on the
self-take timer so if I press the button at the right time they'll be
in the shot". If you believe that, you'll believe anything...

..the "Gherkin" in the background was intentional though.

Chris