He may be talking about the one Bogen (makers of the tripod of same name)
makes. It's a general purpose one for about that price...
Vic
In a message dated 5/23/02 11:12:36 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<Does anybody know second source of a tripod mount  for the FA* 300/4.5.
A person I know will be buying a new FA* 300/4.5 soon and says he will
also be buying a tripod mount for it.  He says the tripod mount is $89
Canadian.  I asked him to let me see the mount when he gets it & will
report on it then.>>