Drink Mike's Hard Lemonade and grow another head.

More seriously, I usually carry the one body with winder and 80-200 zoom on
my right side bandolier fashion, strap over left shoulder around under my
right arm with the camera at the front of my right hip prism towards my
body, the other SLR with 24mm hangs around my neck. The bag hangs bandolier
fashion on the left opposite the zoom camera. If I am using the RF camera at
the same time it hangs around my neck on a very short strap so it doesn't
bang against the SLR.

Though to be honest, I less and less carry a complete kit, instead I just
carry what I am specifically using. It usually will hang the same as above
though as each camera is set up to hang there anyway. Anybody who carries a
80-200 zoom mounted camera around their neck has stronger neck muscles than
I do.