Very nice Ann, what I like the most is the fact that you've nicely isolated and zeroed in on the main subject in each image and have chosen to omit what could be distracting elements.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Ann's Paris Book

Jack here is the smugmug page for it... with the link to my creatphotocalendars page where it is for sale

it isn't going away - I'll always have Paris
https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Books-in-Print/The-First-Time-I-Saw-Paris/

ann