I also found this regarding "right turn" departures from McCarran International
Airport.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/effort-to-change-flights-on-brink/

On 10/13/2017 13:59, mike wilson wrote:
On 13 October 2017 at 17:31 John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

More likely it would be a right turn departing runway 25R.

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KLAS

Runway 7L/25R (the Airnav sheet has it as 8L/26R) is the longest runway at
McCarran. Traffic departing 25R should normally go straight ahead or turn
right.

It says traffic pattern _left_ which I would expect - away from high population
areas.  If you do turn right I would expect a very high rate of climb, making
the pictures less possible again.  Although, as I wrote earlier, traffic rules
may not aply to AF1.  Some planes are more equal than others, it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airfield_traffic_pattern

You could get that angle of view standing near the Las Vegas Village concert
venue's Gate #5 on Giles St and have a pretty good chance that Air Force One
would be departing in that direction.

36.095449, -115.170635