I don't remember if this issue was resolved for those PDMLers who were affected by the arrogant and stupid decision of the Thunderbird developer, - to ignore "Reply-To:" header from the mailing list.

Just in case it had not been suggested here, on the list, - here is a brief instruction on how that can be "reverted" to the old behavior:

Tools -> Options -> "Advanced" tab -> General -> (under Advanced Configuration) "Config Editor".

Acknowledge the threat of destroying the universe by creating a black hole. Then type/paste this into the entry field:

mail.override_list_reply_to

Click on it to change the value to "false".

You may need to restart the program, I don't know for sure.

HTH,

Igor