I realize that I could (with perhaps a bit of patience) sell my Silver
77mm Limited with more than enough to purchase an excellent DA* 200mm
f2.8, but with the ebay/paypal fees and hassles of listing (etc) I
thought I would try a direct approach...

Let me know if you are interested in a trade, straight up. Can supply
pics of my lens, but it is truly like new with the original metal cap
and Pentax drawstring pouch. Will trade for a similar condition DA*
200mm f2.8 with hood & caps.

Respectfully,
Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above