>https://www.diyphotography.net/internet-entrepreneur-shocked-copyright-owner-sued-stealing-work/

I showed this video to my students on Monday night and everyone
enjoyed it. And some important points about copyright were clarified.

But after having a couple of days to think about it I'm suspicious. He
claims his lawyer told him not to make this video but he obviously did
any way and it's still on line after a couple of weeks - even though
he explicitly calls the person who sued him "malicious" (though
without naming the party whose copyright he infringed). He doesn't
seem like the kind of guy who would be able to shrug off a $35k
lawsuit loss as just an annoying business expense.

I'm starting to suspect this is just a publicity grab and this guy was
never sued at all.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com