I use PS CC (now 2018).

It works OK, and especially after I got the K-1 and the kamera and lens
profiles were updated pretty fast. Too often a camera upgrade earlier meant an
updated PS too, so if you change cameras (too) often the price of the CC is not
that much.

On the other hand I´m not an advanced PS user, so I can´t answer any
complicated questions :-)

DagT