Looks like a alien speeding through space!
fun :-)

ann

On 11/23/2017 3:17 PM, Jostein wrote:
William Robb recently helped me aquire a bellows for the 645 system. Today I did a test run with stacking, and am a very happy camper.

The bellows is a very nicely constructed piece of kit. Very stable, and over all well machined. Pentax really knows how to make good bellows.

My test run subject was a dried-up specimen of a hoverfly left over from my last project several weeks ago. It didn't look pretty, but those facet eyes are great for testing stuff anyway.

I put a small version up on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/alunfoto/26828163809/in/album-72157651227461041/

There's a full version (38 MB) on my website if anyone wish to peep some pixels, I'll leave it there for a week or so.

http://www.alunfoto.no/temp/20171123-0001-0101%20ZS%20PMax-full.jpg

Jostein