I keep ALL my emails, except for junk, of course, but sometimes friends send me attachments that eat up a lot of space or are things I don't want... but I want to keep the email part of the email...  is there a way to preserve
the mail in my inbox in thunderbird but delete the attachments?

someone sent me mp3's of music I can't stand anyway and eat up 8 mgs - but the person who sent them
is dear to me so I want to keep that mail

T I A

ann