Well there is this thing.

http://leitax.com/Nikon-lens-for-Pentax-cameras.html

The good news being that the Lens registration distance for Nikon F is a little under 1.5mm longer than it is for Pentax, so if it's made properly it should maintain infinity focus.  Even if it isn't it will probably be close.

Or you can make the change to your camera body with this thing...

http://adaptist.weebly.com/pentax-k-multi-mount.html

This will be a bit trickier, but you only have to do it once.

I've thought about doing it but the only third party lenses I own are crap...