had gone on a few days' visit to my native place in kerala and at the
last minute had taken the k5iis and the fa 50/1.7. did not have much
time for photography myself but my son, who is 14 years old, finally
showed some interest in learning/doing photography, mostly because he
was bored i think (he doesn't particularly like my rather 'rural' native
town). after about half an hour of explaining about aperture/shutter
speed etc, here are his first edited attempts...(he used photoshop app
on android to edit them).

 https://500px.com/aditjeyan

would love to hear your comments. he is not on the list himself but i
will for sure show him your comments, if any.

TIA,

~subash