This you can get for someone for a stocking stuffer perhaps,
I'm not showing you the whole thing - just the section titles and cover..
It's inexpensive and cute, if I do say so.. and fun I hope..
Best for the age group as we are now lol

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Books-in-Print/A-Little-Book-of-Picture-Puzzles/

thanks for everyone who bought the Paris book and calendars from me
I keep adding to them on the createphotocalendars page and there are still
some on cafepress

I have a K1000 body and a KX from the old days too - write off list if interested

I'll be back checking emails later - off for a free lunch now

ann