So my father-in-law did a lot of photography and had a lot of gear. Many years
ago I was visiting, I was doing some shots with my Pentax 645. He pulled out
his Hasselblad and played with it a bit (but no shots.) I commented that I knew
of an adapter would let me use his lenses on my camera. No comment from him.

Fast forward to today. When father-in-law passed away 7 years ago, his camera
gear was distributed, with my brother-in-law getting the Hasselblad set to
complement his own H gear.
I recently retrieved two of those lenses on a brief loan.

The links below are to three shots. One each with Carl Zeiss 3.5/60mm, Carl
Zeiss 4/150mm, and Pentax D-FA 24-70 @ 60.
All shot from the same tripod position, at f/8, 1/60 or 1/90sec, ISO100.

The Hasselblad (Zeiss) lenses were mounted on a Hasselblad-to-Pentax-645
adapter which in turn was mounted on a 645-to-K adapter on a K-1.
I used two different K-1 bodies with slightly different settings so, to even
things out, I used Lightroom to post process with Shady WB, Auto Tone. No
sharpening.

CZ 4/150
        http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p566717840/e9ece7506
CZ 3.5/60
        http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p566717840/e9ece7944
D-FA 24-70 @ 60mm
        http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p566717840/e9ece737d

Note that you can scroll sideways from one to another, no need to use the
individual links…

I hope you enjoy this visual answer to a question you probably never thought to
ask...

stan