Igor PDML-StR wrote:

As I finally got to work on photos, I am continuing posting photos of
the cars that most people don't get to see every day. (At least - I
don't.) These shots are sort of "opportunistic" in nature, but I think
some of them are interesting.

This "puzzle" will be more difficult for Alan. :-)
http://42graphy.org/misc/cars/_IR42792.html
I don't know what this car either. So, if someone knows, - I'd
appreciate hearing it.

If I could zoom in on the front of the hood, I could probably take a pretty good guess at the brand of car.

And this photo has some clues about where the photo was taken.

All comments are always welcome.

Igor