> On Dec 15, 2017, at 7:24 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> May not be what you're looking for but when i first got my Fuji X30 i
> shot it in B&W and loved the detail and sharpness of it. Later i
> started shooting raw+jpg(the B&W's) and found the coloured shots to be
> low in saturation like my fall colours compared to my Pentax or Nikons
> and the colour lacked any sharpness to them even in post process, so
> i'm not sure its me, settings or camera. so i decided to stay with
> dslr for now.

Thanks, David. As I’ve said before, I’m the rankest beginner here. i’m hard put
to say what it is about the the Fuji’s that I’ve liked beyond the, amazing to
me, sharpness. I’ll keep what you say about color in mind, and try to become
more specific about my evaluations and fairer in my comparisons of Fuji and
Pentax.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“...we are a form of invitation to others and to otherness..."

- David Whyte