I'm for keeping format the same... I actually like the paperback the best..  but more pages if the submissions
warrant it.

an

On 12/29/2017 3:12 PM, Jan van Wijk wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 13:23:19 -0500 Mark Roberts wrote:
Should we do this one as a special edition of some kind? Larger format
or more pages? (Or both)
Special in contents perhaps, but not a larger format.
Some extra pages would be fine with me ...

Keep in mind that this would raise the price. And we already have a
disappointing number of people who put photos into the book but don't
buy a copy themselves. We don't want to drag sales numbers down.
Agree, while the price does not bother me too much, I would like
the format of the book to stay the same, so it fits in with the
growing stack of previous ones :)

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com
Flickr : jvw_pentax