second that

We are making a lot of work for Mark but he did ask ! :-)
ann

On 12/29/2017 8:39 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
As a tenth anniversary edition, make the content something special but don't
change the format. You want it to go on the shelf with the earlier editions and
loon in synch with them.

More pages, a special section themed for the ten year anniversary, etc.