On 12/31/2017 10:56 AM, mike wilson wrote:
On 31 December 2017 at 12:53 Chris Mitchell <chris.mitch...@which.net> wrote:

On 31 December 2017 at 02:37, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com>
wrote:

Only Pentax gear will be allowed for submitted photos.

Agree. It gives me the incentive to shoot film with my MXs, even though my
digital shooting is now Fuji. Now. I've got half a dozen films to develop.
Will be trying out those stainless steel spirals I bought from Ann.

If you really get into that particular perversion, I have a brand-spanking Jobo
processor somewhere in the attic.

You would be wise to take him up on that.