ann sanfedele wrote:
I still like the ones I already told you I liked .. there are a couple I
don't remember seeing before but I hopped off and on the list all
year..  of the ones I never saw before, I like that BW line up of
dancers .. such a nice natural moment,

Thanks, that was during a competition, and I really liked the interplay in the moment.

especially with the figures in the foreground...  I find the fire shot
and the bondage shots disturbing.

If I were to get all pretentious and shit, I'd say that the point of art is to make you feel, not necessarily to make you feel happy, but that would involve the conceit that my photos qualify as art.