Thanks for looking and commenting, Ann.

I guess the light doesn't bother me so much because that is the way it
looked live.

We are going to use one or two of the image from that evening in
advertising the lass reunion in general and the talent show in particular,
and I am sending the class secretary B&W versions of several of the more
acceptable images.

Dan

Dan Matyola