If memory serves, Dan has Huskies or Malamutes. They were probably more
upset about having to go back in.

On 1/1/2018 09:28, Jack Davis wrote:
I imagine your dog is upset with
you, and should be! HA!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2018, at 4:30 AM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Took my dog out for a walk this morning:  4 deg F, without the wind chill.
Happy new year to all.

Dan Matyola

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 7:25 AM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@comcast.net> wrote:

Poor unsuspecting dog. Hope
it doesn't solidify.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2017, at 7:49 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Sitting at my computer, listing to an end of year podcast, cooling my
last designer beer from last summer, to drink at midnight and planning to
take the dog for a frozen walk, (it's about 6° F. outside), afterward.  I
think I need a slightly more exciting life.