Paul- I agree with Marnie -- after your second comment -- check with a doc ,please..
to make sure you don't ahve anything broken

ann

On 1/5/2018 2:17 PM, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:

Well, sorry, Paul that is stupid too. Get thee to a doctor.

Speaking from experience. I walked around for three days (I had the use of a walker I had), not in that much pain and thinking because the pain wasn't as bad as the sciatica I had had that nothing could be really wrong. I finally went in for an xray and found out had broken my femur, a crack, right below the hip socket. Ergo "broken hip" and getting pins.

Actually, now it is 2018, so it was two years ago. I thought I was "too young" to break a hip.

Marnie aka Doe :-)