Sent: 8 January, 2018 7:47 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: A break in the weather

On January 7, 2018 8:07:08 PM PST, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:
I saw it exactly as you described. I take my Panos the same manner - no

tripod. I meant how to post it on Flickr like you did (size options?).

I uploaded it from Lightroom

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Colen
Sent: 7 January, 2018 9:41 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Alan C wrote:
A great set, Larry, esp. the giant Pano. Plenty of activity there. I
must figure out how to do that.

Thanks Alan.  I didn't do it "right" with the proper nodal tripod
mount,
I just took a series of shots, with a fair bit of overlap, and used the
lightroom "panorama" function (ctrl-m).

I was pleasantly surprised by how it turned out. I just did it on a
whim
because the interesting foreground was way over to the left and the
interesting background was way over to the right.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Colen