On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 02:51:10AM -0500, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 01:02:55 -0500
From: John <sesso...@earthlink.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: NOT HAPPY!

If you've managed to kill that many Model M's there must be some sort
of dubious prize out there somewhere waiting for you.

Those things are built like frakking *tanks*!

Bruce N.

Baxter the cat jumped off my shoulder onto my desk and knocked a full
cup of coffee over into my keyboard. She's gone off to sulk because she
didn't like being scooped up and moved out of the way so I could try to
dry the keyboard with towels.

Cat's alright (other than some hurt feelings) but the keyboard is DEAD!

I had to dig out my last spare, brand new in the box, Genuine IBM  Model
M keyboard to replace it.

I should have bought more than a dozen way back when.