I hope that bright orange skin tone is from the sunset or some kind of spray tan.

On 1/21/2018 15:50, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Sunset is an obsession on Maui, among locals and visitors as well.  Every
evening, everyone stops, gets as close to the shore as possible, and waits
for the spectacular show.  Many bring a glass of wine to enhance the
occasion.

To mark the exact moment of sunset, some use a conch shell drilled to serve
as a trumpet of sorts to announce the moment.  On Kamaole Beach Park II
there is a sea wall that serves as a long bench for many of the sunset
watchers.  For years now, I have seen this gentleman, adorned with a straw
hat and leis, step forward to trumpet the disappearance of La, the Hawaiian
sun.

http://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2018/1/21/shellist

K-5 IIs, DA 18-135
Comments are invited