Bruce - there is a photo of her  I think is much better than either the one you posted originally ( I was called Veronica Lake when I was a little blonde child in the 40's, btw)  but I can't fingure out what number it is in flicker.. she is facing front, kind holding up her hair with her right hand and resting her chin on her hand that has three differently colored fingernails...   it is just gorgeous and so is she!

My issue with the other two is the mostly the unnatural looking forced model look of her hands..  I did it myself back in the day..

ann