Cool!
Flashed by a whale tail!
;-)

I am curious: the yellowish-green colors of the coast look rather
ghm... bland, probably would be the right word.
Is that the case at this time of the year, or just how it happened?

One another hand, I just re-calibrated the display, and I wonder
if what I see has something to do with the calibration. The entire photo
seems to be just a bit low in contrast, while I would've expected it
to be much higher.

Igor