Oops - that should have been "Reply to List"...

Very nice.  I liked the gallery, too.

Your url got truncated...here's the whole thing.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18454112/Living-Life-Upside-Down

-p

On 1/28/2018 3:25 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Wrong URL. I forgot how to do this.
to.net/photo/18454112/Living-Life-Upside-Down

On Jan 28, 2018, at 4:22 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:

It’s been nearly two months since I went out to shoot critters. First there was
the heart surgery, and as soon as I had recovered, I fell backwards down the
stairs. Now, I’ve recovered for the most part, so I took advantage of some
relatively nice weather and went out to shoot. This isn’t a particularly great
photo, but it’s a milestone
https://www.photo.net/gallery/1091927#//Sort-Newest/All-Categories/All-Time/Page-1

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.