Thanks Larry,  that's just what I was wondering.... whether I should
get the 43 for better performance or the 40 for smaller profile.  I
wondered about how the K-1 would dominate the size issue anyways.  Now
I think you have answered my question.  I've been using the 31 limited
in this function, but its wider than I wanted and larger as well.
I've also thought about the F50 1.7, which can be had pretty cheap and
is sharp as heck and decently compact.

Gonz

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange