Thanks Paul.  The color of the water was amazing.  What I found
fascinating is how much the color varied depending on the angle of the
sun.  Or just a little cloudiness and the color would change from
aquamarine to dark blue in an instant. I had a couple of pics only a
minute or so apart and the water color would be different like that.

I think its our favorite place too.  As soon as we landed back home, I
was already searching for low cost flights to get back there perhaps
at the end of the year again.

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange