On 2/9/2018 02:27, P. J. Alling wrote:
Sadly my focus was on the Daisies...

Still, while looking for something else, I stumbled upon these shots
taken in the dark digital ages of stone knives and bearskins when the
*ist-D and Ds ruled the PDML with bloody tooth and claw.

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20monarchofthedaisies1.html

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20monarchofthedaisies2.html

Equipment: Pentax *ist-Ds w/vmc Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f2.8~4.0.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

Behold the mighty hunter, returning once again with tales of the "one that got away"... :-)

PS: One quart of daisy heads, one quart of cold water. Let stand forty-eight hours. Strain and add three-quarters pound of sugar to each quart of liquid. Let stand about two weeks, or till it stops fermenting. Strain again and bottle. It improves with keeping.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Old-Time_Recipes_for_Home_Made_Wines_Cordials_and_Liqueurs