> On 14 Feb 2018, at 23:56, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>
> Steve Cottrell wrote:
>
>> On 12/2/18, ann sanfedele, discombobulated, unleashed:
>>
>>> Distracting?  - it's essential to the photo  - ordinary without it
>>> I hope you were kidding
>>
>> Don't worry Ann, it's British humour.

Actually it wasn't. I admit I hadn't noted the title, so I didn't realise the T
was the whole point. You'll just have to change the title when you clone out
the T.

> Bob has it shipped in twice a month from China.

No, that's my tea. 'T', geddit?

>> Besides, what T ?

I said 'tea'.

> I should have been more subtle and named the photo "Public Alley 405".
>
> By the way: For those who aren't familiar with Boston, that "T" sign
> indicates public transport. Specifically the subway (which is part
> subway trains that run underground and part subway/streetcar hybrid
> that runs underground in the center of the city and above ground
> farther out). I think it technically includes busses and the commuter
> rail system but if you tell anyone in Boston "I'm taking the T" it
> means you'll be traveling by subway.

Cultural discrimination against the differently-alphabeted, it should be
reported to the appropriate authorities. The deeply-prejudiced people of
Toronto must replace their Ts with roundels, colour-coded to indicate different
modes of transport, and start using the international word 'tube'.