You can get an AF200T on eBay for $10-$20. Or upgrade to an AF280T for $20-$40.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Pentax-AF-AF-200T-Shoe-Mount-Flash-for-Pentax/110955930

https://www.ebay.com/p/Pentax-AF-280T-Shoe-Mount-Flash-for-Pentax/99581323

I like the AF280T for the tilt/swivel head, although currently I mainly use it mounted on an IR slave for a background light.