Indeed. But this one:
http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p432135387/ea4131b7f

= "if HCB did colour"!

http://pro.magnumphotos.com/Asset/-2S5RYDWYHCSM.html

On 20 Feb 2018, at 20:28, ann sanfedele
<ann...@nyc.rr.com<mailto:ann...@nyc.rr.com>> wrote:

How about just good "travel photography" ?

ann

On 2/20/2018 1:19 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
That's a nice set of photos, and the gallery showing the whole set is nice
because it shows how well they all fit together. I can't quite figure out what
your style is, but there does seem to be some coherency to it. Perhaps calm
composition (calmposition?) and large areas of the photo being some particular
pastel color?

Stanley Halpin wrote:
Excluding the three images I’ll be submitting to Mark tomorrow, these are my
favorites of my own photography for the year. Except that, what I think may be
the very best of the group, an action shot of Gianfranco in Venice last summer,
was taken not by me but by Meg, not with a Pentax but with a P&S Leica. Oh
well, at least the Pentax camera strap is somewhat visible…

stan

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p432135387