While thinking about photographers taking photos of school groups, I was curious what alternatives we have in the area, so, I googled.

One of the first websites that Google returned was for the
"National Assoc. of Professional Child Photographers".
I was a bit afraid what I might see there when I clicked on that link.
http://www.napcp.com/

Well it wasn't anything awful, and it might be a legit association But the very first few photos (actually composites of photos) I see on the website, - ghm... Only one photo in them is related to children:
http://www.napcp.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/ImageCompExamples.jpg

Yes, I understand it is about activities for the assoc. members, but ...

Maybe I am just being grumpy this morning...

Igor