Perhaps this has been asked and answered before, and if it has, I wasn't
paying attention. There may be some need or preference for me to shoot
some chromogenic B&W in a few months and I was wondering if any version
of the stuff has better archival properties than another, and if the
various emulsions are sensitive to processing techniques?  Is, for
example, longer washing helpful, or processing at one temperature or
another?

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]