There is so much politics every where, so much hate and anger, that a sanctuary
is much more valuable than yet another forum for vitriol. While jokes about
Trudeau are offered with a grin and perhaps even a dollop of affection, there
are no smiles to be seen on this side of the border. Let’s stick to our decades
old policy of no politics and no religion.

Paul