Jack  sorry -
- here is the P&S one
https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2017-2018snaps/i-Q9RCxGN/A

ARROW RIGHT for the original 4 I posted.... that I took with the K5 - dont' know if you saw those earlier

I changed the way the landing page for that gallery looked last night when I had a problem  and didn't change it back - Had to do with the style of the gallery.  I never realised that if I used "SMUGMUG DEFAULT" landing page it changed the
link to individual pics.

Note to all - if I mess with this stuff again after I've send something to the list - just drop the "/A" at the end of the link.

ann