Yeah.

>  You don't need to use a pen, unless you've
> removed the strap.

I don't use straps.

I'm on assistant #7...anyway, this one is doing ok. She ran somewhere
and materialized with a band-aid within 60 seconds of seeing me bleed.

This is good, because most of my assistants are crying as soon as they
see the bride come down the aisle and wouldn't notice if I was on
fire.

That's probably next, btw.

You know, it's entirely possible that the video guy got it, and he
shot digital. If I can get a clip, I'll post it.

tv