I listed a broken CANON SX120 IS on ebay.. totallly dead - but if any of you are in the repair biz or involved in selling parts locally or like to fiddle
I have it listed auction style starting at $9.99

NOT on ebay are two Pentax oldies  my film Kx and a K-1000 which is not all that vintage..
if there is any interest in these write me off list

Here is the link to the dead Canon on ebay..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Broken-Canon-Powershot-SX120-IS-This-camera-is-definitely-dead-RIP-or/202269526470?hash=item2f183409c6:g:fpQAAOSwEHhatRG6

and here is a link to all the stuff I'm selling on ebay right now -- some camera related - would you guys mind browsing a bit? I set the link in anice gallery style format so pretty easy.  things are slow.. need at least some moral support if not monotary.. most stuff I'mselling is listed as
BIN or best offer -

two things to note... all auctons are NO RESERVE.. all Fixed price allow you to offer even insultingly low prices :-)  I can always counter..

https://www.ebay.com/sch/annsan/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=1&rt=nc&_dmd=2

ALSO - I have one photo listed... if you would want to buy any of my photos at all I can substitute a different shot for theone listed... I know I know coals to Newcastle.

thanks for at least looking!

ann
annsan.smugmug.com
https://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff