Hi Chris,

What, of an old abandonned liquor warehouse?   Nothing but a bunch of old
wooden racks and a barrel or two (to look good, I guess).  It was part of the
tour;  everyone got to go there.

Anyway, the whole idea of Doors Open is to let folks in to these otherwise
inaccessable places and take pics.  Loads of others had cameras, and were
taking pictures.  Even talked to a lovely woman with an ME Super.

Were you at Doors Open once when they wouldn't let you take pics?

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert