On 4/8/2018 4:56 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 8 Apr 2018, at 21:48, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 8 Apr 2018, at 19:29, Mark Roberts<postmas...@robertstech.com>  wrote:

I've found it a real pleasure to go back and read the words of past
members from as long as 15 years ago. Some great memories there and,
yes, a lot of condensed truth. I think it'll be really appreciated by
everyone.

We are also a great compendium of bullshit, let's be truthful about it. The
bucket beneath the Great Chamber of Easement.
I am amused that I read this while sitting on my throne of enlightenment.
Gee, thanks Larry. I'm going to have to pay for another five years of therapy
to clean that one from my already-scarred psyche.

There isn't enough therapy in the world...

    - P.J. O'Rourke