I bought a few "panes" of this 2002 issue - I have two left and have been toying with selling one, but looking at listings on line I'm surprised they are available for as little as they are.  None of the listings mention that they were rather quickly pulled from distribution because the heirs of one of the photographers went after the USPS for using one of his/her photos without the estate's permission.at least, that was the story I got back then...

I was trying to buy them at my local post office that summer and they were out of them.. had to go hunting. I had used some before I found out about the
rarity due to a stop in distribution or even , perhaps, some were recalled.

Doanyof you remember anything more about this? Whose offspring was involved?

I'm glad I found I still had two panes

ann