For me there is also always the dilemma going for a walk: do I take the K-1 or the K-5. Weight/size versus quality. The K-5 with the DA 21/3.2 limited is so conveniently small and fits well under a coat in cold weather, though I see people thinking  I am growing a belly. Once I decide to take the K-1 the question comes up whether the ND grad filter should go along, but that implies also the tripod, so I'll take a backpack with more lenses...

Never do I put APS lenses on the K-1 following Northrup's advice on YT as there is no gain in pixels. With both cameras I am frequently struggling on focusing so that is not an issue for me.

Henk